What is YUGARD?
Yugard cream is an anti-ageing cream that can penetrate deep into the skin. This hydrates the skin as it binds well to cells. It also neutralizes redness and improves uneven skin tones. It is a retinol-based anti-aging product that adds a youthful glow to the skin by bidding goodbye to dullness and signs of aging. The cream induces exfoliation of the skin and increases cell turnover by shedding the surface layer rapidly, which makes way for new healthier cells underneath. It also reduces the production of melanin pigment in the skin, thereby fading hyperpigmented brown spots left by pimples. In addition, the cream prevents the breakdown of collagen in the skin and thickens it up in order to reduce wrinkle formation.
It not only reduces acne flare-ups but also fades their marks and scars efficiently. Regular use of retinol minimizes the appearance of large open pores while smoothing and refining the texture of the skin. Retinol is also capable of plumping up the skin by boosting the production of collagen, which makes the skin firmer, toned, and more elastic. As a result, the skin gets rid of fine lines, wrinkles, age spots, mottled patches, and uneven tone.
This cream is milky white in color and non-sticky in nature. It has a medium consistency (neither too thick nor too runny) with a gel-like texture, which makes it easily spreadable. It is suitable for all skin types.
Key composition of Yugard cream:
- Caprylic/capric triglyceride
- Cetearyl alcohol
- Cetyl alcohol
- Stearic acid
- Tocopheryl acetate
- Ascorbyl palmitate
- Ascorbic acid
Therapeutic uses of Yugard cream:
- Treats acne, pimples, blackheads, aging, fine lines on the face, wrinkles, and darkening
- Helps in removing dead cells, promoting the growth of new cells underneath, unclogging pores, reducing acne breakouts, preventing collagen breakdown, thickening the skin to avert wrinkle formation
- Enhances even skin tone and glow
- Reduces melanin in the skin
- Protects against hyper pigmentation
- Repairs damaged skin cells
- Improve hyper pigmented brown spots left by pimples
Side effects of Yugard cream:
Yugard cream generally may cause skin irritation or rash although not everybody gets them. If you experience any reactions, check with your healthcare professional.
- Always use Yugard cream as told by your healthcare professional.
- Wash the face, let it dry completely.
- Take a pea sized amount of Yugard cream and dot it all over the face.
- Gently massage it into the skin.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- If skin becomes dry, pat a gentle moisturizer on top.
- Do not use if you are allergic to any of its components.
- Re-apply as frequently as required.
- Use regularly for best results.
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
- Store at temperature below 25°C.
- Do not freeze.
What is Yugard cream used to treat?
It is used to treat hyper pigmentation; retinoids exfoliate dark skin cells and reduce the formation of melanin. It helps to improve hyper pigmented brown spots left by pimples. That is because it induces exfoliation of skin cells, so new, healthier skin cells come up faster and the pigmented cells are gotten rid of.
Which age group can use the Yugard cream?
This cream is suitable for all age groups. Anybody can use it to address the concern of premature aging. However, the formula works the best for mature skin (30 years or older).
How frequently should I use the Yugard cream?
If you are new to the retinol therapy, start slowly. You can apply the cream once every three days for the first month. Once the skin gets familiar, start using it every other day.
How long does Yugard cream take to show results?
It is not a very strong retinol cream. Hence, it will take almost 3 to 6 months to give you the desired results.